Dana-Thomas House Foundation, P.O. Box 7123, Springfield, IL 62791
To preserve and protect — Your membership is needed
You can share in preserving and protecting Frank Lloyd Wright’s historic Dana-Thomas House for future generations by joining the Dana-Thomas House Foundation. Our members are dedicated to promoting awareness of this landmark and appreciation of Frank Lloyd Wright’s creativity.
The Foundation was formed in 1983 as a not-for-profit corporation to support the Dana-Thomas House Historic Site. With the assistance of members who respect and cherish this important piece of history. , we can continue to develop and provide educational programs and special events that will bring visitors to the site and help them to understand and appreciate what they see and experience here.
- Over three million dollars in original Wright-designed
artifacts purchased and donated to the site.
- Original Susan Lawrence Dana artifacts purchased,
restored and donated to the site.
- Special events like Jazz in Bloom, Susan’s Birthday Dinner and the Holiday Reception.
- Educational programming, development of the dana-thomas.org website. The Library of Congress and Wasmuth photographic projects.
- Funding for special projects such as the garden restorations, Architectural Landscape lighting, water sensors, carpet renewal and house repairs.
- Publication of the Wright in Springfield newsletter.
- Operation of the Sumac Shop.
The Dana-Thomas House is an internationally-acclaimed architectural treasure — won’t your please join us in supporting it? Join Now